1. All music must be produced, mixed and recorded in the same studio and with the same equipment.
2. A member outside the band can not be used to alter the sound of the recording in any way (setup, recording, mixing and so on). The band consist of artists who have been involved in every song of the release.
3. All music must be played by hand. Nothing can be programmed in midi.
4. Effects, VST instruments or plugins that is not included in the DAW of choice is forbidden.
5. All amp or effect pedals settings (distortion, bass, mid, treble, gain and so on) must be set in the middle (at 5 if the amp goes to 10) except for the volume.
6. Digital amps are allowed but there can only be one amp emulation used per release and has to be miced.
7. Every song have to have either a rythm or a tempo change and should be at least 2 minutes long
8. Every song have to have at least drums, guitar, bass and vocals. The vocals must have a distinguishable distortion in the mix.
9. No parts can be repeated and every part must switch between riff based and chord based
10. All music must be written and arranged in the studio by the artists involved in the song.
Lyssna på poddavsnittet ”Dogmarock” av Podkast Friendly Unit Shifter där denna genré föds. Finns på podkast.se